Saturday, March 12, 2011

Swings

Yesterday marked my first venture onto a playground with X. The weather is finally no longer frigid, the daylight is lasting longer, and I had the day off and X all to myself!

We walked our usual route through the subdivision where we live and instead of strolling past the playground, I decided to stop. I thought we could try the baby swings. X has been sitting up pretty well for a couple of weeks now. Okay, he's still a little wobbly, but when he has something to hold on to, he does great!

I put him in and away he went -- swinging and shrieking and laughing.

Daddy reports that he took him to the playground again today while I was at work, and that X loved the swings and cried when taken out to come home. Sweet boy.

1 comment:

Shan said...

That's a great photo! Poor baby having to leave the swing at the park.

Post a Comment