X is seven months old today -- more than half a year. Almost a year and a half since we found out he was on his way. I can't believe how quickly time passes.
X discovered today that he can put his toes in his mouth! I've been waiting for this to happen. What a funny sight! I hate feet in the worst way, but I love X's feet. I kiss them and blow raspberries on them. They're so chubby, and his big toes are SO big! They're like insane monkey toes. I swear he tries to pick things up with his feet, just like he does with his hands. That'll be a neat party trick, if it ever comes to pass.
He also did the funniest moon walk move while we were playing in the living room this evening. I was holding him up, in a standing position. Instead of bouncing, like he normally does, he started to pick up his feet. He couldn't figure out how to put them one in front of the other, so he kept putting them back and sliding the other foot.
My husband is a huge, major Michael Jackson fan. I haven't told him about the moon walking yet, but I know he will freak out when I do. One other anecdote here is that X would always "dance" in utero whenever a Michael Jackson song played. Just like his daddy! I don't know if musical fandom can be inherited, but if loving MJ is genetic, I will eat my hat.
Anyway, happy 7 months day, X. Your daddy and I love you so very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment