Baby, I don't post here near enough these days. You do so many funny things now, and you constantly astonish me with how smart you are. We are coming up on your second Christmas, and the end of another calendar year. I want to write down a few things that I want to remember.
The other day, as you proceeded to partially dismantle the fire pit in the back yard, you put one of the bricks on the ground, looked at me, and said, "Trapezoid!" I'll be damned if you weren't right. How do you know so much already?
My favorite thing is when you sing to me. You are especially good at "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star". The other night, you galloped around the living room and sang it to me at the top of your lungs three times!
You started drawing pictures with a vengeance a couple of weeks ago. You love to use all the different colors. Whenever I ask you what you are drawing, you always say, "Turtles!" Although once you drew a cat and an airplane.
Daddy and I took you on your first trip to the North Carolina Zoo, and your favorite animals were the bears, the ducks, the "geyser" and the "Dino-Roars". You just wanted to stay in the dinosaur exhibit forever. What a big boy - you walked and walked and wore yourself out that day!
These are just a few of the things you have been doing lately that crack me up and make me want to hug you and kiss you!
Now, on to Christmas. This year, you have decided that the Christmas Tree is okay, but you wanted nothing to do with Santa:
Well, I hope you don't remember that when you are older!
I love you, baby bug.

No comments:
Post a Comment